LIG Bridge Brackets are constructed of Heavy Gauge Steel providing long life & numerous reuses. Like the BORG adjustable joist hanger, the set-up and stripping times are substantially reduced when constructing suspended concrete slab bridge decks. Compared to coil-rod and hanger methods, setting the deck elevation with LIG Adjustable Joist Hangers is quick & easy.
Built Strong for repetitious elevated slab forming, reshoring, or high haunch conditions. No special tools, no sacrificial hardware.
Set up and Tear down is fast and efficient. Like the BORG adjustable hangers, LIG hangers are fully adaptable to nearly any construction situation where precast concrete or steel girders are used.
LIG Adjustable Joist Hanger Manufactured Specifications
- Heavy support lip – 1/2″ plate
- Solid joist bearing plate – 3/16″ x 1 1/2″
- Supports 2″ x 6″ through 2″x12″ lumber, up to 13′ length
- Thick body – 10 gauge steel
- Rust resistant surface – zinc plated
- Removable lower unit – slides in and out easily
- Jack screw – allows up to 9″ of grade adjustment
- 5,000 lb capacity, 2:1 safety factor
Our Ongoing Success
LIG is pleased to manufacture and supply a superior bridge deck joist hanger system at a GREAT price. LIG Forming & Shoring can provide you technical data sheets & guidance gained from over 30 years of sales & customer support. For additional information on the Exterior Bridge Deck BORG Style Joist Hanger System or other trusted leading-edge products from LIG Forming & Shoring, please call us at (855) 858-6633.
For more information, contact LIG to request a Joist Hanger product brochure.